[Tutor] inside

Liam Clarke ml.cyresse at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 12:42:25 CET 2005

Shi,

I've just seen 3 queries from you all along the lines of -

why the following code does not work?

<code>

If English is not your first language, I can understand you're not
going to write us a novel.
However, you'll get a better response if you copy and paste the error
message (the traceback) that you're getting in the console.

Do you know how to copy and paste from the console?

A lot of us aren't anywhere we can run your code; if we did, it may
work, the error may not be an unhandled exception, just unexpected
behaviour, and we have no idea what behaviour you're expecting.

So please, in future give us this basic information -

If there's an error message - copy and paste the error message
If there is no error message - tell us what you expected to happen,
and what happened instead.

Regards,

Liam Clarke