[Tutor] triangulation

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Nov 9 19:24:34 CET 2005

On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, Shi Mu wrote:

> is there any sample code of triangulation? many thanks!

Hi Shi Mu,

I know people have already asked you to read "How to Ask Questions the
Smart Way".

Please really look at it.  Frankly, you're asking questions in a bad way,
and I'm annoyed that you appear to ignore people if they don't give you
The Correct Answer.

If you have done previous research for your question, show that work to
us; we want to avoid repeating something that you already know.  Have you
tried a Google search yet on the terms "triangulation" and "python"?
What have you done to look for answers?