[Tutor] triangulation

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Nov 11 00:16:27 CET 2005

Hi Shi Mu,

There are some direct ways you can find a delaunay triangulation
implementation in Python.  In fact, the first Google hit to "triangulation
python" should come up with something relevant.

Also, try the search "triangulation" in:

    http://www.python.org/pypi?%3Aaction=search_form

Are you having trouble accessing Google or the Web?  I mean this in all
seriousness;  do you have little experience with web search engines, or
does your ISP restrict you from accessing them?

I'm just trying to construct some reasonable explanation why you're having
difficulty finding these utilities and tools.  I'm trying to treat it the
same way I treat a software bug, by probing for causes and reasons.

Good luck to you.