[Tutor] new topic draft

Nick Lunt nick at javacat.f2s.com
Mon Nov 14 23:16:16 CET 2005

Thanks for that Alan. I always seem to get myself into difficulty with the
os.walk routine, but you explained it brilliantly there.

Have to admit, I couldn't be bothered to read the "So What is the Operating
System" bit tho cos as you say on the page, we don't need to know it. Now if
we were C programmers maybe .. :)

Thanks again,
Nick .