[Tutor] Application Templates?

Andrew Fant fant at pobox.com
Tue Nov 22 16:58:13 CET 2005

I am about to start work on my first significant coding projects in some
time (and first ever in python).  Does anyone have any standard
templates that they use to lay out new projects that they might be
willing to share?  By templates, I am not asking about complex libraries
and OO things that I don't fully understand, but rather a file that sets
up a common base for applications like file handling, customary command
line handling and such things.  Essentially a file that you can start
plugging your core logic into and start working from.

Thanks,
	Andy