[Tutor] is there any Python code for spatial tessellation?

Shi Mu samrobertsmith at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 07:22:29 CEST 2005

There are four points with coordinates:
2,3;4,9;1,6;3,10.
How to use Python to draw one perpendicular bisector between (2,3) and (4,9);
the other perpendicular bisector between (1,6)和(3,10);
then, makes the output like:
l1 a b c
l2 a b c
(Note: l indicates the perpendicular bisector with equation ax + by = c.)
Plus the intersection coordinates of the two perpendicular bisectors:
x,y