[Tutor] Where is the error

Alberto Troiano alberto.troiano at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 16:48:57 CEST 2005

Hi

from nltk.tagger import TaggedTokenizer

I'm not familiar with this module but looking at the error it looks like the
TaggedTokenizer module maybe misspelled or does not exists or the same with
tagger

Maybe an upcase letter or something like that

Check your library for the correct name... If it's correct then I'm screwed
*grin*. Perhaps other tutor

Best Regards,

Alberto

  _____