[Tutor] python ncurses vs OS X Tiger's xterms.

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk
Fri Oct 14 05:36:03 CEST 2005

Bill this is a guess but try setting the terminal type to vt220
or vt330 or similar rather than xterm. Does that make any difference?

curses uses the termcap database to determine how int interacts with
the keyboard so changing the terminal type to somethingwell defined
might make a difference?

But it is a stab in the dark...

Alan G.