[Tutor] os.system sending of break signals

Hugo González Monteverde hugonz-lists at h-lab.net
Thu Oct 27 19:42:25 CEST 2005

Even if you could send a break signal, it would go to a new shell that
os.system() invokes...

Perhaps you know or can get the ID of the process you want to signal, a
ctrl-c in a shell is equivalent to a SIGINT sent using os.kill()

Please anyone in the list correct me if there is something I missed or
misunderstand.

Hugo