[Tutor] Can anyone help me?

Nathan Pinno falcon3166 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 17:03:40 CEST 2005

Hey,
I created it. Want to see the code?
Here it is:
[code]
import random
numbers = []
while True:
    q = int(raw_input("Do you want a lottery number drawing? 1 for yes, 2
for no "))
    if q == 1:
        for i in range(6):
            draw = random.choice(range(1,50))
            numbers.append(draw)
        print numbers
        numbers = []
    elif q == 2:
        break
    else:
        print "Read the instructions please."
[/code]

Enjoy!
Nathan Pinno
For great sites go to: http://falcon3166.tripod.com
MSN Messenger: falcon3166 at hotmail,com
Yahoo! Messenger: spam_swatter31
ICQ: 199020705
AIM: f3mighty