[Tutor] Can anyone help me?

bob bgailer at alum.rpi.edu
Fri Oct 28 19:37:41 CEST 2005

At 08:03 AM 10/28/2005, Nathan Pinno wrote:
>Hey,
>I created it. Want to see the code?
>Here it is:
>[code]
>import random
>numbers = []

Move this inside the loop following if q == 1 and get rid of the occurrence
of this statement following print numbers. Less code, easier to read, more
to the point.

>while True:
>     q = int(raw_input("Do you want a lottery number drawing? 1 for yes, 2
>for no "))

This could fail if user enters a string that does not represent an integer.
Either stick it in a try: block or leave the input character. I prefer the
latter as there is no advantage to treating it as a number.