[Tutor] Circular approach to a dictionary structure

Hugo González Monteverde hugonz-lists at h-lab.net
Fri Oct 28 22:33:28 CEST 2005

Hi,

There may be, but I do not understand what is it exactly what you are
trying to do.

If you're trying to implement a circular something that goes back to the
first element after iterating the last one, then I'd think of a list,
and using some modulus when iterating.

Can you explain more of what you are trying to do?

Hugo