[Tutor] Albertito and I want you to help us create a search engine.

Nathan Pinno falcon3166 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 29 03:07:22 CEST 2005

Hey all,

Albertito and I want you all to help us create a search engine for our site. Albertito heard that Google was created in Python, is this true? I want to know if such a task is possible, and if so, who is willing to help us create the script needed for our site.

Thanks,
Nathan Pinno
Crew, McDonalds Restaurant and fan extraordinaire of the Oilers.
http://www.the-web-surfers.store.com/

P.S. If you want to take a look at what we have done so far on the site, go right ahead.