[Tutor] Albertito and I want you to help us create a search engine.

Liam Clarke ml.cyresse at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 05:47:08 CEST 2005

Mate, if I could write a search engine, let alone anything remotely as
useful as Google, I'd hopefully be working for Google.

Yah, Google heavily uses Python, but  the Sphinxe's being built out of
sandstone blocks does not mean that I'll be able to replicate the
Sphinx by learning how to build with sandstone, if you catch my drift.

I recommend some http://www.allegro-c.de/formate/tlcse.htm search
theory reading.

And, your site isn't working at the mo.

Regards,