[Tutor] Boa-Constructor

Terry Kemmerer wildcard2005 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 12 23:13:06 CEST 2005

Hey Guys,

I am trying to pick an IDE, and it seems to me that Boa-Constructor has
great potential. However, in searching google looking to see what others
have said, I am reading that the latest version of Boa-Constructor is
unstable at best and crashes a lot.....being said, at least, by those
promoting non-free IDE's. Yet, Boa-Constructor looks from the outside to
me, like a really great IDE.

Does anyone who is using this latest version or who has tried this
latest version have any comments concerning its actual usability?

Thanks,

Terry