[Tutor] Boa-Constructor

Terry Kemmerer wildcard2005 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 13 03:12:16 CEST 2005

Nephish,

I run Mandriva Linux with Gnome, but also have the KDE desktop set up as
one of my optional desktops that I can log into for a session, and in
fact, I do run a lot of KDE stuff on gnome, like Konqueror, etc.

I urpmi-ed Eric and will check it out. Thanks!

I liked the idea of Boa-Constructor because it is written with wxPython
and it is wxPython that I will be using on my eventual project, I
think.....  Although, so far, no one has responded to my usability
question concerning Boa-Constructor yet.

Terry