[Tutor] More IDE's (was: Boa-Constructor)

George Flaherty George.Flaherty at marketmax.com
Wed Sep 14 15:40:16 CEST 2005

Yeah, I have been using PyDev with Eclipse. It is pretty good, since with the latest version the debugger is working and they have include the ability to add additional paths in the PYTHONPATH variable.

I honestly would prefer to use Emacs, but I have not found any tool that provides code-completion with python. Until I have been using Eclipse (with Emacs running minimized :)

-g