[Tutor] Why won't it enter the quiz? (off topic)

Nathan Coulter tutor.python.org at pooryorick.com
Sat Sep 17 04:52:51 CEST 2005

Byron wrote:
> Hi Nathan,
>
> Wow, I have to give you some good credit -- you are quite the sneaky and
> innovative business guy.  You get the free tutors here to help write
> your programs and when they are finished, you sell them on your website
> for $20.00 each!  I bet more businesses wish they could do business the
> way you do!  Quite efficient, I must admit... <big grin>

I'd bet that almost EVERYONE on this list is selling software with the skills they may have picked up here.  There's nothing wrong with that!  And any of Nathan's customer's that want to try to build it themselves are free to look here on the list to see exactly how he did it.  Kudos, Nathan!

Bye,
Poor Yorick