[Tutor] Why won't it enter the quiz? (off topic)

Byron byron at christianfreebies.com
Sat Sep 17 05:21:48 CEST 2005

Hi Nathan C,

No, I was not saying that he needed to stop.  However, I thought it was
kind of funny / entertaining that the tutors here are helping to develop
his code for free -- and then he gets to sell it online!  Quite the
efficient business model there...  :-)

PS> No, (for the record only), there is a HUGE difference between
selling "skills" and selling code that someone else wrote.  :-D

Brian
---