[Tutor] How do you organize code snippets?

List list at ohtogo.com
Sun Sep 18 16:18:08 CEST 2005

The subject pretty much says it. I tend to clip and save snippets from various lists for later reference. I save each in a separate text file more or less named appropriately (or so I think at the time), but I've ended up with a mess of files in a snippets directory and I can't always remember what is what. Is there a better way of tracking code snippets? Is there a way of naming or organizing snippets that might help? (For example, file i/o snippets, text processing snippets, etc.)

 TIA,
 Trey