[Tutor] More IDE's (was: Boa-Constructor)

George Flaherty George.Flaherty at marketmax.com
Mon Sep 19 20:21:40 CEST 2005

Well, for starters.

1. PyDEV does not have any type of prespective. I use the java prespective or resources.

2. Check out this guide, granted it is a bit old(2003'ish) but it is still pretty good.
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/os-ecant/

3. Terry, what do you mean by "other functions?" Are you talking about the ant/python extension libraries?

4. Denise, regarding the code-completion as long as you have the libs within the PYTHONPATH you should be able to generate the code completion. Do you have some specific example of a library that is not working for you?

Cheers
-george