[Tutor] OOP fundamentals

Ed Hotchkiss edhotchkiss at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 23:01:30 CEST 2005

Thanks Danny! Tommorrow I am off to get "Programming for Python, 2nd
edition" and learn everything - all of it, before I even bother with
Sockets. Afterall, I want python for EVERYTHING not just sockets and inet
based scripts/applications.
 I realized that I need to take a step back, make port scanner a class that
does nothing but really help me learn classes, then insert threading, then
once that works, insert the actual sockets into their respective class def
etc ... Thanks again ...
 Next time I post, I'll have something either more abstract/theory question,
or something that isn't quite so simple!
 Thanks again everyone thats been helping me out especially danny!

-edward