[Tutor] Timer on CGI

Adam Cripps kabads at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 23:06:42 CEST 2005

Some of my pupils at school are working through simple mathematic
problems (multiplication tables) through my website. I basically show
some tables, they enter the results and then get feedback on how they
did.

I have two questions - and my guess is that one will be easier than the other.

1. I want to store the results in a mySQL database - I've done this
kind of thing before using PHP - are there any good tutorial resources
for using mysql with python?

2. Today the children asked if they could be timed when they complete
the problem. Is there any way of knowing how long they spent
completing the task?

TIA
Adam
--