[Tutor] FW: Python Editors (particualrly Vim)

George Flaherty George.Flaherty at marketmax.com
Wed Sep 21 20:40:23 CEST 2005

forwarding.....

________________________________

From: Pujo Aji [mailto:ajikoe at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 2:39 PM
To: George Flaherty
Subject: Re: [Tutor] Python Editors (particualrly Vim)

I tried pydev, xemacs, komodo, vim, wingide, scite, drPython, pype, idle
Each has each own strength point. If I choose the three of them I will choose:
1. wingide (good intellisense, but you have to setup some preferences to suit your need)
2. komodo (has good colour choice)
3. scite (very simple)

All are great and I use all of the three.

You can only try one by one and decide which one is good for you.

Sincerely Yours,
pujo