[Tutor] cgi.FieldStorage to int

Adam Cripps kabads at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 23:11:32 CEST 2005

On 9/21/05, Kent Johnson <kent37 at tds.net> wrote:
> Adam Cripps wrote:

> Please post the exact error message including the stack trace. Also, what prints when you print form.getvalue('timestable')
>
> Kent

Ok - thanks for the tipoff Kent - the problem is now solved. My
timestable was returning as a list, as it was being populated in a
loop (for each question in the times table). Once I moved it outside
of the loop, the int(form.getvalue('timestable') works fine.

Adam
--
http://www.monkeez.org
PGP key: 0x7111B833