[Tutor] Python DB

Matt Williams matthew.williams at cancer.org.uk
Thu Sep 22 10:43:09 CEST 2005

Dear List,

I've been looking for a simple python based DB for a fairly simple app.
Only a single user, single access needed, but with a dynamic structure
(which needs to be extensible very easily).

Having googled and read some stuff, I seem to come down to a choice
between KirbyBase (very nice and simple, and has the advantages of text-
based files) or ZODB. I have a bit of an allergy to SQL, even if
mediated via SQLObject (which looks very nice)

These seem to be at the opposite end of the spectrum - so do others have
either comments on these options, or other suggestions.

Thanks,
Matt