chris.arndt at web.de
Thu Sep 22 22:03:49 CEST 2005
Jorge Ramirez schrieb:
> I would like to know how to open a pdf document using a python script.
- What do you mean by "open"?
- start a PDF viewer (e.g acrobar reader) from python?
- or read in the file in Python and extract information from it?
- What platform are you on?
- MAC OS
- What kind of PDFs do you have?
- only Text
- with images
- or forms?
- with encryption?
- What versions of the PDF document format ?
You have to be a little more specific, please, if you want us to help you!
More information about the Tutor