[Tutor] FW: Re: USB Capture Image WebCAM

Alberto Troiano albertito_g at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 22 22:34:24 CEST 2005

Hey Danny

I have downloaded videoCapture but I can't make it run. This is the error I
get when I try run the example

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\Daron
Malakian\Desktop\VideoCapture-0.9\Tools\webcam-uploader\webcam-uploader.py",
line 130, in ?
    cam = VideoCapture.Device(devnum=devnum)
  File "C:\Python23\lib\VideoCapture.py", line 49, in __init__
    self.dev = vidcap.new_Dev(devnum, showVideoWindow)
Error: Capture Graph could not be created.

I want to be able to see the reproduction of the WebCAM inside a GUI of
Python

I didn't find docs for this on the WEB. If somebody have some pointers I
would appreciate a lot

Thanks in advanced

Alberto