[Tutor] FW: Re: USB Capture Image WebCAM

Alberto Troiano albertito_g at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 23 00:36:14 CEST 2005

Hey Danny

Thanks for the reply and the tip...I will try to reach him/her.

In answer to your question, Conquer Cam is a buyable software. What it does
is to show the WebCAM an captures Images every x time and sends it via FTP
to any server.

But it doesn't works so fine, I think its because I cracked and didn't buy
it *grin*
But I need like 200 licenses so it would be a little expensive. That's why
I'm trying to make my own Python Gengis Cam *grin*

Thanks again

Alberto