[Tutor] words in networking I should probably know

John Walton westside_indie at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 03:41:45 CEST 2005

Hello, again.  I'm back with my instant messenger
project.  My teacher has assigned us to write our
papers, excluding the procedure, results, and
conclusion.  One of my topics is going to be networks.
 Does anyone know a list of words relating to
networking/networks that I should know for this
project?  Not the definitions, but just the words; I
can look up the definitions on webopedia.  It would be
appreciated.  Thanks!
-John