[Tutor] FW: Re: USB Capture Image WebCAM

Alberto Troiano albertito_g at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 23 16:27:55 CEST 2005

Hey all

If you noticed I also admitted that I don't want to crack it but I needed
for testing
In fact if I wanted to crack 200 licenses I wouldn't be asking you guys for
help on this program
By the way ....I bought 10 licenses from them so crime...I really don't
think so

Let's see:

200 *10 $us = 2000 $us
My own prog = Free (well maybe a little of time)
I don't mean to crack the software and give it, I mean to make my own.
That's why I posted.
And also I don't use cracked softwares..They always have some error when you
crack it.

Sorry if I cause the wrong impression here. :)

Then again, I still can't make the code works...it keeps crashing with the
same error I sent
I tried to contact Markus (the creator of VideoCapture) but without luck

Anyone who has tried it out or want to try it out?

Best Regards

Alberto