[Tutor] Challenge [was Re: Why won't it enter the quiz?]

Nathan Pinno falcon3166 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 19:56:49 CEST 2005

The actual URL is http://zoffee.tripod.com/purchasecompprogs.htm
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: bob
  To: Nathan Pinno
  Cc: tutor at python.org
  Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 11:54 AM
  Subject: Re: [Tutor] Challenge [was Re: Why won't it enter the quiz?]

  At 10:34 AM 9/26/2005, Nathan Pinno wrote:

    Bob,

    I did what you suggested. Take another look, and tell me if you were a potential customer, would you purchase something?

   I tried http://zoffee.tripod.com/purchasecompprogs.htm I got "Sorry but the page ... is not here."

  Sorry, but the page or the file that you're looking for is not here.

    Why not take the challenge? It's not like I'm asking much.

    Nathan Pinno