[Tutor] help getting acronym to print?

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Sep 26 20:26:57 CEST 2005

> > How could I get the following program to output UDP from the user
> > entering user datagram protcol or IP if internet protocla was entered?

Wait a second.  This looks exactly like this question from just a day ago:

    http://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2005-September/041639.html

The acronym question you are asking are pretty much a classic homework
exercise.  I was really hoping the others on the list would be more
careful about giving help, but the damage is done anyway.

If this is coincidence, it certainly looks bad anyway, since it shows
you're not doing much work in looking for answers.  If you are doing
homework, pleas don't ask the Tutor list to do it for you.  See:

Thanks.