[Tutor] HTTP GET Request

Jerl Simpson jerl.simpso at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 17:01:51 CEST 2005

Hello,

I have been looking through some of the HTTP projects and haven't quite
found what I'm looking for.
Basicall, what I need is a stand alone CGI. Instead of the program passing
the data off to a CGI, I want it to parse and handle the request directly.

The part I'm having trouble with is actually getting the request and parsing
it.

Let's say I have a URI that looks like: ?var1=val1&var2=val2&...varn=valn

I'd like to find a way to get these into some datastructure so I can use
them to generate my output.

It seems like a simple thing, but as I'm new to python, I don't know where
to start.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Jerl