[Tutor] Alan Gauld Tutorial - OOP

Payal Rathod payal-python at scriptkitchen.com
Tue Apr 18 17:41:41 CEST 2006

On Tue, Apr 18, 2006 at 03:29:28PM +0100, Alan Gauld wrote:
> Have you read through the basics section of the tutor or are you
> simply picking topics of intrest? You can do that with the advanced

No, I read the tutorial from start.  I am not understanding how data,
objects, attributes etc. are related to each other.

I am really curious, why didn't you make the whole tutorial Python only.
As you Python people say - python is a language to teach programming,
why unnecessary stuff about Vbscript or Javascript?
Is there any page which tell me how do I read the tutorial, I mean I
don't want to learn Vbscript or Javascript, what do I do then, am I
supposed to skip those parts?

With warm regards,
-Payal