[Tutor] Invoking Excel Macro

arun r.arunchand at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 15:32:43 CEST 2006

Hi Mike,
   It doesn't  display any dialog box rather it gives a temporary name to
the file.
Ex
 newsheet.xls as newsheet1.xls
So i'm not able to save it. Is  there an alternative to invoke the  macro
and save the file from my script itself .(saving it through macro wud be a
better option : )  )

Thanx  and Regards,
arun

--