[Tutor] looking to hire a tutor

Carroll, Barry Barry.Carroll at psc.com
Mon Apr 24 20:06:23 CEST 2006

Hello, Meenakshi,

I agree with the others that this list is an excellent place to learn
both Python and best programming practices.  However, the more personal,
one-on-one approach can be very useful.

Have you checked the resources available there?  I'm thinking
particularly of the Computer Science department and the Student
Placement Service (or whatever they are called on your campus).  Most
placement services have a student employment service (web page, bulletin
board, etc) where students in need of part-time work can find job
listings.  Likewise, many computer science departments have a job board
or web page that does the same thing.  I'd be very surprised if UCLA
doesn't have something similar.

Good luck.

Regards,

Barry