[Tutor] SOAP Modules - I need a little direction.

doug shawhan doug.shawhan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 21:46:11 CEST 2006

The problem is, I am trying to develop a script to upload massive amounts of
stuff onto an ebay store. Unfortunately the folks at ebay have settled on a
couple sorts of soapism as their standard. (They seem to be very Java and
Dot Net happy over there ...)

I would prefer nearly *any* other protocol. Reading the official SOAP
documentation has been like licking the hoof of a very angry mule. But if
you gotta, you gotta!