[Tutor] SOAP Modules - I need a little direction.

doug shawhan doug.shawhan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 22:31:58 CEST 2006

... Upon which I completely expose my ignorance of REST. I was completely
concentrating on SOAP, since it seemed to have much more activity and had
not looked at the REST description. It look like, for eBay's purposes, that
to use the older xml-based systems, one must append "schema=1" to the
requests. *blush*

Ah well, not the first time I have dined on my foot on this mailing list!
(Memo to self, stock up on ketchup)