[Tutor] can you explain string replacement syntax and comma separated statements (fwd)

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Aug 7 20:23:51 CEST 2006

> The help page doesnt take about multiline string replacement and this
> example doesnt work for me

Hi Anil,

Please be more specific and as informative as you can; we can't look over
your shoulder, and the only information we see is what you send us.

When you say, "This example doesn't work for me; it gives an error", don't
just tell us this, but show us what you have done. Show us what example
you have typed in, and what the literal error message is.