[Tutor] html file - construct attach send... email python

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Aug 9 17:18:30 CEST 2006

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006, anil maran wrote:

> What is the best way to construct an email in python and also attach a
> html file

Hi Anil,

This is a repeat of one of your previous questions; you just sent this
question out yesterday:

We are forgetful, but we're not THAT senile yet.

Please do not repost your questions so early: give some people more time
to construct a good answer for you.  Repeating a question so soon like
this tends to demotivate people.

Have you looked at the 'email' module?

And in general, do you know about the Standard Library, or the Python

I want to make sure you know about these documentation resources.

Good luck to you.