[Tutor] All of Kermit's E-Mails

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk
Thu Aug 17 23:55:56 CEST 2006

> gave no results :-(  So, IncrediMail doesn't quite seem so Incredi
> to me ;-)

I'll second that!

I have an elderly friend who loves the net and is on lots of non
techie mailing lists.
She was waxing lyrical about incredimail to me and was amazed that I
didn't use
it, it was so good.

So I downloaded it and used it for 1 day before giving up in disgust
- I couldn't find a single feature that lifted it above even the
most basic Outlook Express functions! It's big on frippery and zero
on useful functions. (For my purposes at least - my friend still
thinks
its the best thing out there! - and sends me every message with
an HTML attached version for free... :-()

Alan G.