[Tutor] All of Kermit's E-Mails

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk
Fri Aug 18 09:53:51 CEST 2006

> "The Bat" mail client does a great job of it, but it's not free.
> http://www.ritlabs.com/
>
> You might try Pegasus Mail, although I don't remember how well it
> does
> it. http://www.pmail.com/

Since you seem to be on a PC plain old Outlook Express will do
a better job that Incredimail and its installed by default!

It will also allow you to read the gmans news archive of the tutor
list
which I confess to finding so useful I may be unsubscribing from
the digest service and use that instead... Even if you set up a
separate free email account for your python emails...

Alan G.