[Tutor] How to use

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 23 09:40:37 CEST 2006

"emman uel" <emman_l at yahoo.com> wrote
>How to use this program?

Which program?
I assume since you wrote to the Pyhon tutor mailing list
you mean some aspect of Python?

Do you mean the installer that you download from the web site?
- just double click and it will run and install Python on your system.

Do you mean the Python interpreter that is installed after you run the
- read any of the tutorials linked from the python page.
  I assume from your question that you are not already
  a programmer in another language so I'll suggest the
  non programmers tutorials found here:

Or do you mean something else?

When you post messages please be as specific as possible,
we try to help but we are not mind readers.

Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site