[Tutor] tkinter events: <B1-Motion>

Zsiros Levente zslevi at sch.bme.hu
Sat Aug 26 08:03:35 CEST 2006

So, in the following line

self.can.bind("<ButtonRelease-1>",lambda x:self.handler(x,'release'))

the event-handler will call handler(event, 'release') when the
mousebutton is released, but the 'self' reference is automatically
passed over, so the result will be the handler(self,event, 'release') call.

Correct me, if I'm wrong.