[Tutor] common multiples question

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Aug 28 07:38:50 CEST 2006

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006, mike viceano wrote:

> hello i need a little help with a common multiple module i am haveing
> problems with the best i can get it is to show the least common multiple i
> think the problem is eather the and command ot the if command

[question cut]

Mike, you asked this question already, a few days ago.

You haven't been ignored, and people have responded to you:

Did you get their replies yet?  If so, did you understand what they were

If you weren't understanding the replies, the right thing to do is to ask
for clarification on the confusing parts.  I just want to make sure we
avoid infinite-looping behavior here.