[Tutor] making independent program?

Kay White kayrivertree at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 22:08:10 CEST 2006

Mike Hansen <Mike.Hansen at atmel.com> wrote:   From: tutor-bounces+mike.hansen=atmel.com at python.org
[mailto:tutor-bounces+mike.hansen=atmel.com at python.org] On Behalf Of Kay
White
 Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 1:45 PM
 To: tutor at python.org
 Subject: [Tutor] making independent program?

 Hello again,

 Can you make programs that don't require an installation of
Python to run? I want my little program to run on other peoples'
computers, without them having to install Python to use it. I've
searched through tutorials and there doesn't seem to be any information
about this.

http://pyfaq.infogami.com/tutor-how-do-i-make-an-executable-out-of-my-py
thon-program

or