[Tutor] Securing a Computer...

mjrmonkeyman at aol.com mjrmonkeyman at aol.com
Tue Aug 29 01:11:14 CEST 2006

 I just got into high school, and the network and all the computers aren't secure at all...I'm trying to make a program that password protects the computer after an inactivity time, but there are some specific things I can't find how I'm supposed to do it.

 1. Freeze/unfreeze Windows processes OR start/end Windows processes (Preferrably the first)
 2. Turn off/restart the computer
 3. I can probably find this somewhere else, but I surprisingly haven't: Make a timer that resets when the mouse moves or a key is pressed (That still resets when the window is minimized, inactive, etc.)