[Tutor] Tkinter ... deactivating a Text window when a radiobutton is chosen

Patrick Lorenz plorenz at mma.edu
Thu Dec 14 17:38:12 CET 2006

I'd appreciate some help.  I am just learning Tkinter, and want to
deactivate a Text window when a certain radiobutton is selected.  I
cannot figure it out.  I believe I need to reset the state option of the
Text window to be 'disabled', but I'm not able to find  a way to do it,
even though I have tried different ways, including using the radiobutton
command option, etc.

believed to be clean.