[Tutor] MVC/MVP examples of how to implement it

Christopher Arndt chris.arndt at web.de
Tue Dec 19 01:57:32 CET 2006

Basil Shubin schrieb:
> I have read articles about MVC/MVP, but still can't get a clue to how
> implement it in really working application :-( Because I better
> understand with ready to use examples, can you provide link to free
> python+GUI application which implements MVC/MVP design?

The MVC pattern is especially useful in game programming, since the user is not
the only controller influencing the program flow, there's also the non-player
entities (i.e. "enemies") that react with the game world.

I found the following tutorial (although it's still unfinished) for pygame very
helpful:

http://sjbrown.ezide.com/games/writing-games.html

Chris